Tagsacpi antennas aprs arrl audio battery chirp CIM conductor d-rats db dbus dnsbl ecx emacs emcomm fedora ft-817 gnus greylisting ham icom jeep jenkins kenwood libvirt linux mythtv nova NovaObject objects openstack pegasus postfix python pywbem radio rpc sblim sfcb sota unified-object-model virtualization windows yaesu
- ELLIOTTCABLE on Don’t touch my Schiit!
- Michael Faircloth on A custom APRS tracker with a real screen
- 9600 Baud Frequency Change | The Kentucky Packet Network on 9600 baud packet on a Kenwood TK-840
- Dan on A brief overview of Nova’s new object model (Part 2)
- Jay Pipes on A brief overview of Nova’s new object model (Part 2)
Tag Archives: conductor
Last week, OpenStack developers met in Portland, OR for the Havana Design Summit. Being mostly focused on Nova development, I spent almost all of my time in that track. Below are some observations not yet covered by other folks. Baremetal … Continue reading