Tagsacpi antennas aprs arrl audio battery chirp CIM conductor d-rats db dbus dnsbl ecx emacs emcomm fedora ft-817 gnus greylisting ham icom jeep jenkins kenwood libvirt linux mythtv nova NovaObject objects openstack pegasus postfix python pywbem radio rpc sblim sfcb sota unified-object-model virtualization windows yaesu
- ELLIOTTCABLE on Don’t touch my Schiit!
- Michael Faircloth on A custom APRS tracker with a real screen
- 9600 Baud Frequency Change | The Kentucky Packet Network on 9600 baud packet on a Kenwood TK-840
- Dan on A brief overview of Nova’s new object model (Part 2)
- Jay Pipes on A brief overview of Nova’s new object model (Part 2)
Tag Archives: aprs
For those that don’t know, amateur radio operators have had something called the Automatic Packet Reporting System for quite a while now. Most associate it with vehicular tracking, but it does a lot of other neat stuff like weather, telemetry, … Continue reading