Tagsacpi antennas aprs arrl audio battery chirp CIM conductor d-rats db dbus dnsbl ecx emacs emcomm fedora ft-817 gnus greylisting ham icom jeep jenkins kenwood libvirt linux mythtv nova NovaObject objects openstack pegasus postfix python pywbem radio rpc sblim sfcb sota unified-object-model virtualization windows yaesu
- ELLIOTTCABLE on Don’t touch my Schiit!
- Michael Faircloth on A custom APRS tracker with a real screen
- 9600 Baud Frequency Change | The Kentucky Packet Network on 9600 baud packet on a Kenwood TK-840
- Dan on A brief overview of Nova’s new object model (Part 2)
- Jay Pipes on A brief overview of Nova’s new object model (Part 2)
Tag Archives: antennas
This past weekend was the 2012 ARRL Field Day, which is the biggest amateur radio event of the year in the US. The reason it’s called field day is that you’re supposed to get out into the field and operate … Continue reading